I want all of you to gain the knowledge I gain, I want you who want it to read for yourself the keys to success that makes you attain success on your own terms, I hope this is helpful to you and your families …..
• There is no record of any great contribution to civilization without the cooperation of others.
• Enthusiasm is contagious and teamwork is the inevitable result.
• A good football team relies more on harmonious coordination of effort than individual skill.
• Most people will respond more freely to a request than they will to an order.
• Helping others solve their problems will help you solve your own.
Adversity and Defeat
Learn From Adversity and Defeat
• Everyone faces defeat. It may be a stepping-stone or a stumbling block, depending on the mental attitude with which it is faced.
• Failure and pain are one language through which nature speaks to every living creature.
• You are never a failure until you accept defeat as permanent and quit trying.
• Edison failed 10,000 times before perfecting the electric light bulb. Don’t worry if you fail once.
• Every adversity, every failure, and every unpleasant experience carries with it the seed of an equivalent benefit which may prove to be a blessing in disguise.
Cultivate Creative Vision
• Creative imagination has its base in the subconscious and is the medium through which you recognize new ideas and newly learned facts.
• Synthetic imagination springs from experience and reason; creative imagination springs from your commitment to your definite purpose.
• Imagination recognizes limitations. Creative vision sees no limitations.
• Your imaginative faculty will become weak through inaction. It can be revived through use.
• The man who dipped a chunk of ice cream in chocolate and called it “Eskimo Pie” made a fortune for the five seconds of imagination it took to create the idea!
Maintenance of Sound Health
Maintain Sound Health
• To maintain a Positive Mental Attitude and develop a healthy mind and body, you must conquer fear and anxiety.
• Anything that affects your physical health also affects your mental health.
• A Positive Mental Attitude is the most important quality for sound mental and physical health.
• Exercise produces both physical and mental buoyancy. It clears sluggishness and dullness from body and mind.
• If you haven’t the willpower to keep your physical body in repair, you lack the power of will to maintain a positive mental attitude in other important circumstances that control your life.
Abridged by Napoleon Hill