Life is good when you show up
Hello Brothers, Happy Fathers day, Hello Mothers Happy Mothers Day , two days that celebrate the development of young lives from childhood to adulthood. Life will sometimes hand you a deck of cards you don’t want to play such as divorce, bad relationships between parents, children who are not compliant and all kind of trauma and drama and through it all at the end of the day your still a mother or a father.
Remember this, Gods gift to you is life itself, your gift back to God is what you do with this life. I want each and every one of you to make the most out of your lives so I’m providing another portion of knowledge that I’ve been blessed with…
Laws of Success …..
Going the Extra Mile
Go the Extra Mile
- Strength and struggle go hand in hand.
- Render more and better service than you are paid for, and sooner or later you will receive compound interest from your investment.
- The end of the rainbow is at the end of the second mile.
- The quality of the service rendered, plus the quantity of service rendered, plus the mental attitude in which it is rendered, equals your compensation.
- The more you give, the more you get.
Adversity and Defeat
Learn From Adversity and Defeat
- Everyone faces defeat. It may be a stepping-stone or a stumbling block, depending on the mental attitude with which it is faced.
- Failure and pain are one language through which nature speaks to every living creature.
- You are never a failure until you accept defeat as permanent and quit trying.
- Edison failed 10,000 times before perfecting the electric light bulb. Don’t worry if you fail once.
- Every adversity, every failure, and every unpleasant experience carries with it the seed of an equivalent benefit which may prove to be a blessing in disguise.
With Love and Respect